I can't stop thinking about my ex

We had a nasty break up and since then he has been seriously ignoring me. He has blocked me too ad when he sees me he doesn't even say a word. We had a relationship for more than a year. Its been really hard on me. I can't help but check his status and etc. What do I do? I even get dreams of him and can't sleep.. Help!

41

Most Helpful Girl

• I know this feeling except I done the blocking deleting etc. The douche I was with ended it with me also for very stupid reasons he ended up being a complete prick. He would ignore me and speak bad about me to anyone who would listen. The sad part was I done nothing wrong he turned out to be toxic a manipulater liar and cheat but I still love him. Can't help it but I do. I think of him often and the odd time see him around the place. Hurts like hell but you have to pretend you don't care even if you are killing inside. You need to be happy. You might hear from him again if he sees you are not being affected and please for your own sanity don't look up on him status's and that you are only hurting yourself. Just distract yourself. Spend more time with family and friends. Put him aside focus on you. Time is the only healer that truly works so just zone away from him. Trust me on this 1. I have been there.

• Thank you so much.. The worst part was I was extremely possessive about him and he used to get really irritated and involve his mother and sisters and whole family. Although it was really annoying to get calls from his parents saying leav my son and your always doubting and he is upset because of you.. I still hung on because he meant the world.. but he just left me because of my doubting.. saying I deserve this..

• Family getring involved is terrible he should not allow that. Is he a man or a mouse like. Sounds like he's been mollycoddled. No woman will be good enough so. He ain't worth it. Yoh need a man not a boy x