I can't stop thinking about my ex

We had a nasty break up and since then he has been seriously ignoring me. He has blocked me too ad when he sees me he doesn't even say a word. We had a relationship for more than a year. Its been really hard on me. I can't help but check his status and etc. What do I do? I even get dreams of him and can't sleep.. Help!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I know this feeling except I done the blocking deleting etc. The douche I was with ended it with me also for very stupid reasons he ended up being a complete prick. He would ignore me and speak bad about me to anyone who would listen. The sad part was I done nothing wrong he turned out to be toxic a manipulater liar and cheat but I still love him. Can't help it but I do. I think of him often and the odd time see him around the place. Hurts like hell but you have to pretend you don't care even if you are killing inside. You need to be happy. You might hear from him again if he sees you are not being affected and please for your own sanity don't look up on him status's and that you are only hurting yourself. Just distract yourself. Spend more time with family and friends. Put him aside focus on you. Time is the only healer that truly works so just zone away from him. Trust me on this 1. I have been there.

2|0
    0|0
    • Thank you so much.. The worst part was I was extremely possessive about him and he used to get really irritated and involve his mother and sisters and whole family. Although it was really annoying to get calls from his parents saying leav my son and your always doubting and he is upset because of you.. I still hung on because he meant the world.. but he just left me because of my doubting.. saying I deserve this..

• Family getring involved is terrible he should not allow that. Is he a man or a mouse like. Sounds like he's been mollycoddled. No woman will be good enough so. He ain't worth it. Yoh need a man not a boy x

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• just give it time, time heals all. And of course he doesn't want to talk to you, or anything. it's better that way. No contact ( even though you want to talk to him, and you think it will make it easier...) makes it way easier to move on.

You'll be alright in no time.

1|0
    0|0
    • I know.. its been 2 months.. he blames me for everything after all I have done for him.. he gets his friends to say he hates me and stuff. It hurts so nad.. he promised to marry me and stuff.. I knw we are jus 16.. but stil.. he kept involving his mother.. if you could read the previous question in my account? it would really help. Thanks

• Show All
    • I know but the way he lashed out me aftr that.. she used to gt touchy and he used to nt say nethin so I gt so possessive about him wid her.. and.. he blames it all on me.. sayin he has had enuf..

• he dos owe me an apology rgt fr sayin those horrid stuff.. its nt all my fault.. ?

What Girls Said 3

• I know the feeling .Although I broke up w mine because I busted him cheating,it hurt a lot ,the guy I loved was a fake and he didn't care enough to come after me to sincerely apologize for hurting me like he did,i didn't want him back he killed that for me,but after all the great times we had,never fought, and he could just pretend we had nothing.. ,as much as it hurts we have to be strong,its been seven months for me now and it stings very little now..but it does sting

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you so much.. The worst part was I was extremely possessive about him and he used to get really irritated and involve his mother and sisters and whole family. Although it was really annoying to get calls from his parents saying leav my son and your always doubting and he is upset because of you.. I still hung on because he meant the world.. but he just left me because of my doubting.. saying I deserve this..

• well,u will learn to hasng on loosely with the next one,obviously these feelings aren't developed because of one side. He had to have made you feel left out sometime which in turn created these emotions, women don't generally just become needy, if our partners behavior is triggering some type of abandonment issues its because they are not doing everything that needs to be done to make you feel totally loved,., that creates fear.

• best thing you can do for yourself is to break all contact with him. I see you said you check his status? I'm assuming Facebook?

delete him/block him from all forms of communication.

(phone, twitter, fb, email, everything)

Things always get easier with time. trust me. every day it will get a little better.

some days will be good, some days will be bad. its completely normal.

I went through a break up in nov after being w/him for 3.5 yrs. I've never been happier since I cut all ties with him.

Start doing things for yourself too. go out with friends you haven't seen in awhile, get your hair or nails done, keep super busy. don't give yourself time to worry about what he is doing or not doing.

Good luck! :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Its completely normal, just give yourself time to move on. Its been one year since me and my ex broke up. We dated for 2 1/2 years. He was my first love. And then one day just broke up with me. He has dated 2 girls since we broke up...then there's me. Nobody, and still moping about it. I still check his Facebook and get upset thinking about it. Everyone moves on differently, some soooner than other, and some not so much..in my case :( This is all completley normal, its the process of moving on. Its hard, but always worth it! :)

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes