I said really hurtful things to my ex for cheating,will he forgive me?

ok background.we were dating for 9 months and at 8 months I found he cheated.i forgave him (because I figured it was a mistake,he had been married for 12 years and was cheated on) and we tried again but the trust issues on my side killed it. so we ended it and said wed try to be friends.he said we might be able to try again,he just had to figure out his head.i said we would try no contact until he texted me.if he didn't want to be in a relationship then I didn't want to hear from him.it lasted three days and he texted me...still saying he wasn't ready. then a few days later I asked him if he had been with anyone else and he said he had kissed another girl. I know where not dating but it still hurt after he said he was trying to figure out his head.anyways after I found out he kissed another girl I went off and said really hurtful things,he did too.can we get passed this?what should I do?is it a lost cause?

What Guys Said 1

• Don't think he's worth it if he can forget about you so easily and kiss another girl. Once a cheat, always a cheat.

What Girls Said 0