Ex boyfriend problems

im 16 and me and this guy broke off a month ago.. he has blocked me and ignores me and doesn't talk to me.. although he was vry serius and even said he wanted a future wid me.. aftr the brk up its been 2 mothns since we spoke.. and he blocked me.. his frnds sms me out of the blue sayin he hates me. but he glances at me during class.. ik it isn't much bt.. has he moved on?
Updates:
sorry 2 months ago we broke up

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say yes, I had the same thing with an ex of mine. I ended up ignoring her and pretty much cutting myself off for some reasons I'd rather not state but it seems like the same situation. Though he may still feel a sort of "connection" I guess he's just trying to distance himself from you to cut off completely.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• yes,let him go,he is a immature douche bag playing stupid childish mind games.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think he has moved on but trust me that doesn't matter. What really matters is that you have to move on. You deserve better than him.

1|0
    0|0
  • He obviously has a lot of growing up to do. Forget about him, you deserve better.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes