Ex boyfriend problems

im 16 and me and this guy broke off a month ago.. he has blocked me and ignores me and doesn't talk to me.. although he was vry serius and even said he wanted a future wid me.. aftr the brk up its been 2 mothns since we spoke.. and he blocked me.. his frnds sms me out of the blue sayin he hates me. but he glances at me during class.. ik it isn't much bt.. has he moved on?
sorry 2 months ago we broke up

31

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say yes, I had the same thing with an ex of mine. I ended up ignoring her and pretty much cutting myself off for some reasons I'd rather not state but it seems like the same situation. Though he may still feel a sort of "connection" I guess he's just trying to distance himself from you to cut off completely.