Am I onto something here?

I'm thinking my new coworker is into me. Not 100% sure here, but he came over around 6pm on Saturday to do work on our booster club stuff and left at 3:30am. We went to dinner (we attempted to try the local pizza and see if it was like NY pizza, since we both grew up in NY...it wasn't, but we still enjoyed it. by the way, he paid for dinner made me cover the tip), and drank quite a bit of wine (he had more than I did). We have a lot in common, he's uber intelligent, we have some great intellectual conversation and even similar career goals.

He will apparently be coming back here next week (he's living and working an hour away right now until he moves here to start working at the HS) from what he said and wants to get together again. We made a "wine run" at 11pm and bought cheese and crackers and we didn't get to eat it. When he was leaving he said "save it for next time," and left a bottle wine here along with a case of seltzer water he bought last night. He even spoke of wanting to teach me how to golf. I'm not against this at all. Although we'll be working at the same High School in the fall, I'm only there one period a day (I teach in 4 schools a day) and he'll be there full time.

Am I imagining things or are there signs pointing to the fact that he's kinda into me?
Okay, lets add in another night till 4 am, a foot rub and a back rub.
...and an invite to go away for the weekend to his region of New York, which I have never been.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah does seem like he's into you, either that or he wants to be really close friends. I'd watch out for flirts but I don't think that's his game, he seems classy.