Am I onto something here?

I'm thinking my new coworker is into me. Not 100% sure here, but he came over around 6pm on Saturday to do work on our booster club stuff and left at 3:30am. We went to dinner (we attempted to try the local pizza and see if it was like NY pizza, since we both grew up in NY...it wasn't, but we still enjoyed it. by the way, he paid for dinner made me cover the tip), and drank quite a bit of wine (he had more than I did). We have a lot in common, he's uber intelligent, we have some great intellectual conversation and even similar career goals.

He will apparently be coming back here next week (he's living and working an hour away right now until he moves here to start working at the HS) from what he said and wants to get together again. We made a "wine run" at 11pm and bought cheese and crackers and we didn't get to eat it. When he was leaving he said "save it for next time," and left a bottle wine here along with a case of seltzer water he bought last night. He even spoke of wanting to teach me how to golf. I'm not against this at all. Although we'll be working at the same High School in the fall, I'm only there one period a day (I teach in 4 schools a day) and he'll be there full time.

Am I imagining things or are there signs pointing to the fact that he's kinda into me?
Updates:
Okay, lets add in another night till 4 am, a foot rub and a back rub.
...and an invite to go away for the weekend to his region of New York, which I have never been.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah does seem like he's into you, either that or he wants to be really close friends. I'd watch out for flirts but I don't think that's his game, he seems classy.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Your a grown woman, it's your decision. On a player's perception, he wants to tap that. But the question is, are you looking for Mr. Right Now? Or Mr. Compatible? By the way the Mr. Right is a bullsh*t myth. Why? Because nobody is perfect. Have a good day, talk to you later.

0|0
    1|0
  • He obviously enjoys the time he's spending with you and it seems like he's willing to avoid ruining that fun by pressuring you for sex. After all, pizza, wine, 3am, and no booty call is pretty much a lot of willpower.

0|0
    1|0
  • If he's into you, be flattered. Keep in mind, you can't sh*t where you eat. Sounds like to me you have a career entailed in education and you don't want to jeopardize it through some fling.

0|0
    0|0
    • Agreed. I am a firm believer to let things happen naturally. What will be will be.

• Sounds like the start of something wonderful to me……

Make sure to find out if he's a player or not and adjust your mindset for that if you're still interested.

0|0
    0|0
    • How does one "find out if one is a player?"

• You'll be able to tell if he's a player fairly quickly. If he shows other woman the same amount off attention he's shown you, you'll know he likes to have a few woman on the boil at the same time This is not to be confused with "having a plan B" which some guys do just in case things go pear shaped with the one they really like.

What Girls Said 1

• I think he is interested.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes