Should I tell my ex about the new guy?

Hi peoples I have a question.

My ex and I have been great friends for a long time the thing is he's still in love with me like crazy! I've already told him ill never feel the same and he's accepted that. Recently I found someone new and we are both attracted to each other emotionally ike crazy! We both make each other So happy and he asked me to be his girlfriend. But I Haven't decided yet. I Haven't been with anyone else besides my ex of 5years and I'm not sure if I should tell him that I want to date this new guy. So my question is, should I tell him or not? Or, maybe wait it out?
I appreciate all of your advices :)

Its been very helpful!

28

Most Helpful Guy

• "My ex and I have been great friends for a long time the thing is he's still in love with me like crazy! I've already told him ill never feel the same and he's accepted that."

Silly girl. You've apparently never been on the other side of the fence.

Your ex hasn't "accepted" jack sh*t. He's hoping that you'll decide you made a horrible mistake and want to get back together with him.

I pity this poor son of a bitch, it's going to hurt like hell when he starts seeing pictures of you and your new guy on Facebook.

• Tell him, make sure he knows it, and make sure he sees it. He's not going to move on until he does, and if you AREN'T upfront about it, it'll look like you were hiding it, and then he'll probably start blaming you and getting all angry and bitter and sh*t.