Having feelings for another person in a relationship..is it wrong?

So me and my boyfriend are in that really hard relationship like I last talked about. So I haven't been able to talk to him for a while. But I have been able to talk to my ex... At first I still didn't like him anymore and I was positive he didn't like me. But then he comes saying how I was the only girl who ever loved him and he was wrong and I think he wants me back now. I'm not sure because he won't say he likes me(since he just got out of a relationship) but he said "I never said I didn't" which last time he said that he did like me.. But I am starting to have SMALL , very small feelings for him again. Is that bad? And what should I do?!

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop talking to him. He's your ex for a reason, and I don't know a single couple who broke up and got back together that actually lasted. I don't know your situation with your boyfriend, but since you can't talk to him, you're probably just feeling lonely, and you ex is just a comfort that you know you can fall back to.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE