Having feelings for another person in a relationship..is it wrong?

So me and my boyfriend are in that really hard relationship like I last talked about. So I haven't been able to talk to him for a while. But I have been able to talk to my ex... At first I still didn't like him anymore and I was positive he didn't like me. But then he comes saying how I was the only girl who ever loved him and he was wrong and I think he wants me back now. I'm not sure because he won't say he likes me(since he just got out of a relationship) but he said "I never said I didn't" which last time he said that he did like me.. But I am starting to have SMALL , very small feelings for him again. Is that bad? And what should I do?!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop talking to him. He's your ex for a reason, and I don't know a single couple who broke up and got back together that actually lasted. I don't know your situation with your boyfriend, but since you can't talk to him, you're probably just feeling lonely, and you ex is just a comfort that you know you can fall back to.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I think you still young and have no idea what you really want. I wouldn't get back with your ex as I think your just lonely and after some attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not wrong unless you act on it.

0|0
    0|0
    • True enough. It doesn't matter anymore though cause I'm over him. We went through a roller coaster of things. I thought he liked me, said he didn't, said he loved me, got a new girlfriend. And now we are both taken and happy. I appreciate my boyfriend and love him to death. So everything worked out for the best.

What Girls Said 3

• If you like two men, one after the other, then you don't really like two men, because if you really were serious about the first guy, you wouldn't feel anything for your ex.

You're under 18, so I'll assume this isn't a future husband issue, so just quit talking to the ex. If it was a serious relationship that had serious potential to last, I'd say dump your boyfriend, because you're not in it 100% and he deserves that.

0|0
    1|0
    • It's not like I'd ever cheat. I'm trying okay. I'm trying to figure out my emotions right now. That's all. I want to do this so I can be his 100%.

• No. You can like anyone you want. Just don't touch him. I don't think mental flirting is bad but is you touch him m no. Unless you are okay cheating. But what is wrong with your current boyfriend. And yeah your ex misses you but he had his chance

0|0
    1|0
    • true. and my current boyfriend is black and I'm white and both our parents are racist. so when my parents found out they took away my Facebook and phone so I can't talk to him or see him till next school year. and I wouldn't touch him unless if I broke up with my current before or right after

• Show All
    • I will when I get my phone back. Thanks and yes I do. I'm pretty sure he feels the same but I'm scared I'll get hurt again

• Ok & girl we are all scared. Right mow I'm scared I might br pregnant. But I'm not likely not because he didn't come inside. Ever. At all. So I trust him which is hard to do when it deals with my life on the line. But he's also a MMA fighter and I'm scared ima lose him to thaf too and its scarry and hurtful but I look at the love not the fall

• I thibk that you should appreciate things as you get them and that you can't repeat the past. So I would just try to get over him

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm over my ex now. Thank goodness.

Recommended myTakes