Do guys feel regret when they cheat? Do they care?

I recently found out through a male friend of mine that my boyfriend was cheating. When questioned, he didn't deny it. I broke up with him and he never once even said he was sorry. For the next 2 weeks he acted like a jerk and said he never even liked me in the first place. Now he's had 2 girlfriends since the breakup 3 weeks ago. He recently told my best friend that it was the biggest mistake of his life. It's very confusing because he acts like nothing ever happened and he even dares to flirt with me and my friends. Does he regret anything he did?

07

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably your best friend twisted his words a little bit, so that you would feel better. The thing is, according to your story, that this guy is a d***head that wants to screw all girls he likes. Maybe it is just this period in life when most of us just want to have sex with a lot of girls without any kind of commitment. I had this period in my life too (and I was a d***head too, btw) that lasted for a year or so, but then I found this lovely girl of mine and we are in relationship for 8 years now. Without cheating, of course.

And by the way, she had a similar wild period! LOL

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE