Girls who don't move out the way in the street?

Guys what do you do? I usually move my shoulder for anyone, but I'm starting to get annoyed at how girls on campus walk without even moving an inch in a self-entitled manner.

I remember walking with my friend (Small feisty little Asian guy) bumped into this girl and she screamed "a**hole!" and he responds "You've got legs too, watch where you're going next time" haha.

I don't have an issue moving for the elderly, children, or pregnant women.. but I'm going to start shoulder bumping people who are self-entitled, especially women that don't move at all.

What do you guys do?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• just ignore them. some people are just like that