Why did my boyfriend post a semi-nude photo of his ex on his myspace

when they were dating, but he didn't post any sexy pictures of me on-line. I e-mailed him sexy pictures of me and told him he could put them on his MySpace and he never did. But he showed my pictures to his friends. Does he thinks I'm as sexy as his ex?
Nope, nothing that happened to me makes me a prize but everything that happened to his ex make her a prize. How come getting posted on-line makes you a prize but not getting showed to others? How come nothing that happens to me makes me a prize but it does with his ex girlfriend?
Stop saying that he respects me and not his ex it not helping a bit, and it making me feel worst and even more jealous of her.
I don't find this situation remotely amusing, entertaining, humorous at all. And I don't find anything amusing and entertaining about his ex-girlfriend and I hope she doesn't think so either. And non of the answers either. This is so so sad. It's important to me that's I'm his hot and sexy girlfriend, and it's very hard to feel that way when he post pictures of his ex girlfriend and not me.

43

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, he's your boyfriend so I would assume he finds you sexy. Why worry if you're as sexy as his sex? He's not with her, he's with you. Not to mention it's a hell of a lot better he doesn't go publicly posting half naked pics of you, anyway.

• yeah anyone can get posted on-line by their boyfriend even the ugliest fattest ladies in the world. Just because her picture got posted doesn't make her a prize.

• Your right I shouldn't be jealous of her, because she's not superior than me in any way, shape or form. He just wanted her for sex. Anyone can be seen as an sex object. Even the fattest ugliest women in the world. Plus his friends liked my pictures.

• See? Don't worry about it. Oh and thanks for BA : )