My ex is my landlord shall I move out?

I have just broke up with my boyfriend after 2 years as he won't give me the commitment I need. He is a property developer and when we first met my tenancy was up on my apartment. He said he had a property I could rent at a cheap rate. We broke up approx a week ago. I called him and said he had some letters here at my place on Friday and that I would leave them on the table. I went away for the weekend and came back Sunday, the letters were still there. I came home from work today and the letters are gone so he has come in to my home on a day that was not arranged. Now that we are not to together I don't really feel comfortable with him having the key but he is my landlord! I was thinking of giving him notice in a months time when things have settled? Is this a good idea? Or am I overreacting

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I would move yes. Regardless of the split or that you had a relationship he shouldn't be doing this no. I assume you have a contract?

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• You're overreacting.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah just let him know its not comfortable for you for him to go in there. You have a right to your privacy, boyfriend, landlord or whatever. Hopefully he'll understand :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes