Fours months post break up, 3 weeks no contact? what to do?

As title states, almost 4 moths post break up, 3 weeks no contact.

I don't know what to do.

We exchanged belongings three weeks ago, he said he would 'make time' to meet up soon enough as 'we really should'.

But no time frame.

Im getting on fine as I am am but can't help wondering if it was a throw away comment or infact he will be in contact to meet up eventually? confused a little. Should it be me contacting?

Its after a serious 2 year relationship and the breakup was mainly due to lack of time together in prev weeks prior to breakup and frustration. no cheating etc.

Situations have changed now so perhaps we could work it out but who knows. I've let him be for the mass of the time.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Simply move on.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Stop thinking of him as leaving a door open for him to come back. re evaluate the person you are and do things that will uplift your being. time heals all don't worry about it.

It's one of those things that people say, you can't move on until you have let go of the past. Letting go is easy part, its the moving on that's painful. So sometimes we fight it, we try and keep things the same. Things can't stay the same though at some point you just have to let go. Move on because no matter how painful it is, its the only way you will grow. 2 years is a lot begin each day as if it is the beginning of your life for truly it is the beginning of what's left of your life

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes