Fours months post break up, 3 weeks no contact? what to do?

As title states, almost 4 moths post break up, 3 weeks no contact.

I don't know what to do.

We exchanged belongings three weeks ago, he said he would 'make time' to meet up soon enough as 'we really should'.

But no time frame.

Im getting on fine as I am am but can't help wondering if it was a throw away comment or infact he will be in contact to meet up eventually? confused a little. Should it be me contacting?

Its after a serious 2 year relationship and the breakup was mainly due to lack of time together in prev weeks prior to breakup and frustration. no cheating etc.

Situations have changed now so perhaps we could work it out but who knows. I've let him be for the mass of the time.

11