My boyfriend been messaging his best friends ex gf.

i found this out when my boyfriend best mate came up to me and said sorry about how things are going to turn out, I was a little confused and asked my boyfriend what he ment, he told me that he'd been talking to his best friends ex and tht he threatned to show/tell me about it . my boyfriend said he'd been messaging her to cheer her up as she was feeling down. I kinda let it go and said OK . but now she's liking everything on his Facebook page, emailing him all the time and I'm getting jealous so I looked at his phone and seen messages of both of them flirting, I Haven't told him tht I've seen messages and this is really annoying me. he's complained to her about our relationship saying it has its ups and downs and tht when I was out he had peace and quiet and tells her all about the arguments we have. he keeps giving her compliments and its making me reallllly jealous . I love him and I trust him but this is doing my nut in shall I tell him I read the messages or just leave it

13

Most Helpful Guy

• He's confiding emotional/personal situations with her, that's a red flag ma'am. That's how the homewreckers infiltrate your relationship.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE