Guys whould you get into a relationship with and "easy" girl.

OK! I want male opinions on something, regarding women who do not make them work for a sexual relationship.

How do you value women that put out easily?

Do you respect and see a future with this type of female or do you only see her as a sexual object, that you call when you need your sexual desires met?

Is she not worthy enough to be your girlfriend, because she was "easy" for you to get would it be in the back of your mind that any man that sweet talks her she will put out easily?

I just want to know guys opinions on these type of female and their date ability factor.

I only ask this question really because I know someone who recently broke up with his ex and is seeing multiple women, that he cheated on her with and she wants to know, if the guy is seeing multiple women that give him sexual gratification, will he ever commit himself to one of these females or is he just using them as a way of blocking out the pain of the break-up with his ex.

And will he ever confront his emotions for her or will he forever be chasing "easy" girls?

She knows he doesn't care about them because he told her so, so why do men chase women like these, that they seem to only see as sexual objects, with no real emotional attachment from his side, but the have emotional feelings for him?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't let that aspect of her personality really influence me - as far as I am concerned, it's the sensible way to live, and she's living it. She's modern, unencumbered by patriarchal myths about the preciousness of female virginity.

That's a plus if it's anything as far as I am concerned.

But women don't like to hear that - they want to hear that we don't value "sluts".

So I'd lie to those women. But the truth is, I've never called a woman a slut for being in charge of her own sexual destiny, and I never would. That's something women do.

2|0
    0|0
    • Unless it's just the women I hang out with, I've found that most women would be very impressed by your attitude (and some of these women aren't promiscuous at all).

• In real life, lots of women are impressed by my attitudes on a lot of things. I've learned to live with it.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• well instead of looking at it negatively, they are great at sex! But I like the chase and the hunt so this kind of person is short lived for a relationship in my book. I did have a few people on speed dial that I literally could call up to meet up, I did really enjoy those times a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do I value women who put out easily? YES. A women who has sex is a woman who should be respected. Too many girls are afraid of having sex out of insecurity of "being a whore." I can see a future with someone who has sex "easily" because I'm not one of those insecure boys who judges a girl for having the same sexual urges as guys.

As long as she is someone who values commitment it works. Are there girls who screw a different guy each day of the week? Sure. But guys leave women because there is no sex and I support their decisions 100%. All a person needs to do is find someone who has the same viewpoint of sex that they do. If they're religious people who wait until marriage and they both have the same viewpoint good for them. Other people meet by screwing in an elevator and get married years later.

2|2
    0|0
  • I think if she was easy to me she is easy to other guys as well. Plus it is hard to have as much respect for her as I should. Its also hard not to wonder about her past relationships. I prefer girls who are not easy, however I am currently chasing a girl who seems pretty easy. She lost her virginity very young, has had lots of boy friends an a few friends with benefits... It sucks and I know I would like her more if she wasn't that way but I like her a lot and I could see myself giving her 100 percent of my attention and having a long relationship, I could love her forever possibly. So I guess it is possible for a classy guy to like an easy girl without sex on his brain.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys whould you get into a relationship with and "easy" girl? YES, but with these girl I'd have to be at the prime of my game because most of them get bored easily. If I could provide the excitement she craves.

https://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=ZBVxWlF4K7U

I'd be a SHOW OFF. Believe or not, AJ LEE "Crazy girl" who has the reputation of being "easy'" has been has been kept "MONOGAMOUS" for more than 4 months now. Which is mind blowing thinking that she could have any guy, but remains faithfull to DOLPH (F..king) ZIGGLER, what a lucky bastard.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been with 'not easy' girls, I would go out with one just for something different.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes if she doesn' t have a past of cheating etc... I don't see why not.

0|0
    0|0
  • (yawns) A subjective question for sure. Me? Depends on her. And no I don't view women as objects. I view someone I like as a possible mate

0|0
    0|0
  • Great question. If she is easy I'm aware I'm not the first person to have sex with her and would be OK with it if I judged her as being honest, which is a very hard thing to do with women. I would enjoy the moment and see where things go. If she has been plowed by multiple mutual friends, then I would use her for sex and not want a committed relationship. All single men in their 20's are sleeping with multiple women, I know I am, but cheating on a woman you love is a totally different can of worms, sex would not mask the guilt I felt, only remind me of the consequences of such a poor decision.

0|0
    0|0
  • oh wow you have emotions? almost every other word in your message is sex

0|0
    1|0
  • If she's someone who will fit into my standards, then definitely yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • It all depends. If she was the type I could fully trust then I would. But if she ever did something in the past that made me question if I could not trust her then I wouldn't even bother with her at all.

Who wants to commit to a girl that when you have your first spat you have to wonder if she is out screwing the 1st guy she comes across when she's out with her friends because she's "easy".

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the type of guy I suppose. I am the type of guy that wants a relationship. If a girl is easy for me, then it should be because she really likes me. That doesn't mean she is a slut. If a girl is easy for everyone she then that is a major red flag.

Most people don't ever confront their emotions, but instead convince themselves that they are better off without the other person. I don't chase women as merely sexual objects, however I have been tempted to do so in the past, when I had been hurt one too many times and for a while convinced myself that women were not worth anymore than to be seen as a sex object. Luckily I got over the pain before I ended up as one of those guys that just uses women, and doesn't care if they get hurt.

1|0
    0|0
  • Man. Only one name comes to mind when you mention an easy girl. That would be Tila Tequila. I'm sorry but I would try to help her through her issues and make her feel like a queen. Please don't judge. I just feel really attracted to her/ have sympathy on her. I think I would make her not so crazy anymore, in a bad way.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• im not one of those either, but the majority of guys seem to be into that kinda thing. on one of my other questions I got a guy saying I was 'no fun' because I didn't respond to his cheap flirty lines lol. some guys are willing to put the yards in and work, others are just in it for the sex and physicality of it all. quite naive in my opinion.

i think a woman who has dignity and isn't so easy to get should earn more respect among guys. theyr all different tho so you might get some mixed opinions on this one.

1|0
    0|0
  • Most guys would not take that type of female seriously and if they did enter a relationship with her, the relationship would probably be a mainly sexual relationship.

Here's what's unattractive about easy women...

- the possibility of sexually transmitted diseases

- it's not the best feeling to know that a ton of guys know what your girlfriend's vagina looks like and what her sexual skills are like. Your sexual side is a private part of you and it doesn't feel good when a large amount of people know what your siginificant other looks like naked and what their bedroom moves are.

- it doesn't make a woman look respectable. Your body is your tomb; your vagina should be something you view as a prize that only truly special or important guys should have. It is not wise or healthy to just give your vagina to anyone. It makes it look like the female lacks the respect for her sexual health and doesn't feel like she's got a prize that only certain men can get.

Overall, there's just a sleaziness to guys and girls who get sexual so quickly with someone they really don't even know or care about.

Not only that, but when you are too sexual early on, often there's so much focus on a sexual connection that a mental, emotional, and romantic connection gets neglected if not totally overlooked. Your friend is being nasty, he needs to be careful before he gets an STD or gets someone pregnant. He's probably just hurt, but whoring around is not a good way to deal with your emotions.

0|0
    0|0
  • No they wouldn't and I never understood why. Just boys and their shallow ways I guess

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes