Guys whould you get into a relationship with and "easy" girl.

OK! I want male opinions on something, regarding women who do not make them work for a sexual relationship.

How do you value women that put out easily?

Do you respect and see a future with this type of female or do you only see her as a sexual object, that you call when you need your sexual desires met?

Is she not worthy enough to be your girlfriend, because she was "easy" for you to get would it be in the back of your mind that any man that sweet talks her she will put out easily?

I just want to know guys opinions on these type of female and their date ability factor.

I only ask this question really because I know someone who recently broke up with his ex and is seeing multiple women, that he cheated on her with and she wants to know, if the guy is seeing multiple women that give him sexual gratification, will he ever commit himself to one of these females or is he just using them as a way of blocking out the pain of the break-up with his ex.

And will he ever confront his emotions for her or will he forever be chasing "easy" girls?

She knows he doesn't care about them because he told her so, so why do men chase women like these, that they seem to only see as sexual objects, with no real emotional attachment from his side, but the have emotional feelings for him?

314

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't let that aspect of her personality really influence me - as far as I am concerned, it's the sensible way to live, and she's living it. She's modern, unencumbered by patriarchal myths about the preciousness of female virginity.

That's a plus if it's anything as far as I am concerned.

But women don't like to hear that - they want to hear that we don't value "sluts".

So I'd lie to those women. But the truth is, I've never called a woman a slut for being in charge of her own sexual destiny, and I never would. That's something women do.

• Unless it's just the women I hang out with, I've found that most women would be very impressed by your attitude (and some of these women aren't promiscuous at all).

• In real life, lots of women are impressed by my attitudes on a lot of things. I've learned to live with it.