Ex-boyfriend cheated - possibility of STI - tell current boyfriend?

Yesterday I found out a boyfriend I had a year and a half ago sleeps with anything that walks. On a social media website there was a girl that accused him of sleeping with multiple women at one time. I knew he cheated on me when we were together, but no idea he may have/have had several other sexual partners in the past or when we were together. I was tested for STIs before I was with him and there were no problems. I was not tested before I started sleeping with my current boyfriend. I am getting tested in the next few days, but if everything is okay should I say anything to my current boyfriend? My current boyfriend hates my ex-boyfriend and he is also an expert in STI/HIV/AIDS. I don't want to start a fight if I don't have to. I don't know what to do. If I should say anything to my current boyfriend or not if there is nothing wrong.

37

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're clean, don't say anything.

If you're not clean, definitely tell your boyfriend. Many people don't know that it's illegal to not tell someone you're about to have sex with about an STD that you know you have. You could be sued and/or prosecuted.