Why is my ex talking to me?

Before yesterday my ex always blew me off but lately he's been talking to me like he wants something from me. He broke up with a girl because their relationship wasn't like ours. I just don't understand why he's talking to me and I wanna find out his intentions. We're playing the question game, what can I say to get him to tell me te truth?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh yeah he doesn't want to admit that he misses what you and he had. No doubt about it because if he had moved on with that girl and then wanted something completely unlike your love, then he would have never contacted you and definitely forgotten about you. So, I think he is contacting you now because he wants to see where you are at, what you have been doing and hopefully wants to get you to take him back. Good luck with this one, if you want him play a little hard to get and he will like the chase but definitely act cool and confident just like the person he fell in love with once upon a time.