Girl eventually replies after over 2 weeks blanking me. Should I reply?

Guys would you text back a girl (whom you had been texting a lot lately and who you thought was something happening with) who has blanked you for 2 weeks and then suddenly text you to check in?...thought we were gonna spend the summer together and finally get together..stupid me huh! don't think I should text her back at all and play her at her own game? any thoughts?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like she isn't into you, but instead gets off on dangling you on the hook. I would ignore her completely. It is time to find a girl that will treat you with the respect you deserve.

0|0
    0|0
    • you are dead right, and thanks for confirming my suspicions! Not a great feeling to be someone's door mat!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Take your time and act normal, see how much she would be weirded out now that you will sound as if you aren't interested in her anymore

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Don't stroke her ego. She wants the attention. I would just delete her and forget her.

Don't let her play you for attention. If she couldn't take 5 seconds to fire off a text within 2 weeks, she really has no desire to pursue you further. If I text a girl asking how she's doing and I don't get a response within 3 days, I delete her and move on. I just did this tonight to someone that didn't respond for 3 days when I asked her out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Text her back, but don't count on any hope.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd reply "Who is this?" as if I had deleted her number in the intervening 2 weeks.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes