Girl eventually replies after over 2 weeks blanking me. Should I reply?

Guys would you text back a girl (whom you had been texting a lot lately and who you thought was something happening with) who has blanked you for 2 weeks and then suddenly text you to check in?...thought we were gonna spend the summer together and finally get together..stupid me huh! don't think I should text her back at all and play her at her own game? any thoughts?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like she isn't into you, but instead gets off on dangling you on the hook. I would ignore her completely. It is time to find a girl that will treat you with the respect you deserve.

• you are dead right, and thanks for confirming my suspicions! Not a great feeling to be someone's door mat!