What To Do Stay Or Leave?

Well me and my girlfriend were doing fine we dated back in freshmen but broke up and got back together 3 years later but I took her granted a little back then but I final settle down and decide to make her my girlfriend well first month was good now the relationship is just going down hill she said she having problem at home but how ca nu have problem but be posting long paragraphs on Facebook? I spoke to her Monday and then she stop replying she hasn't hit me up Monday night ,Tuesday, or Wednesday until I spoke to her and her if I am a nobody now she said what and never reply now ladies should I break this off before it get worst?
Updates:
I also don't get to see her every time I ask to see her its a I don't know , I might be , or I will see ,and every time she said she going see me she always flops on me

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Doesn't sound like much of a girlfriend, I'd dump her and start dating other people. People that want to see you, and can give you a more concrete answer than 'I don't know'. She doesn't have to say yes every time you want to hang out, but out of respect for you, as her man, she should give you a definite answer and stick to plans when she makes them with you. Gradually this builds too, I'm engaged so he knows what I'm doing most the time. Somedays we'll go a whole day without speaking, but will always exchange sentiments at night before going to be sleep (we don't live together right now). I find it my responsibility to let him know what I'm up to.

0|0
    0|0
    • See what you just said (The ending you just said but will always exchange sentiments at night before going to be sleep (we don't live together right now). I find it my responsibility to let him know what I'm up to.) That what I am trying to understand before you go to sleep can't you just text me and let me know what is up? like why can't she do that

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I think her parents are probably not OK with her dating. Because I had that problem, but I told my boyfriend (who is my husband now) the truth. I had a hard time meeting him, and sometimes we met like once a month...as I got older it changed. Maybe that's her issue. Ask her before you break it off

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I have no idea. You know her better than I do. If she's not keeping in contact, that's not a good sign.

0|0
    0|0
    • Its just back then when we were freshmen I dumped her for another girl but its 3 years later I have grown and have gained more knowledge and I have been treating her good but lately she just been acting werid no hit ups or nothign man I am just confused right now :(...

• If she's not contacting you, that's not a good sign.

• Stay

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes