Whats the best way to deal with having a lot of anxiety ?

At the end of this month. I am planing on trying to get back in touch with my ex female best friend.Things end pretty bad .we Haven't talk in about 2 years .I want to give it one more try becaues I believe that its a relationship worth saveing.but I have a lot of bad anxiety.I keep worrying about things that I can't control like if I get a bad response from her or none at all.

whats the best way to try and get rid of these negative thoughts ?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• i always try to keep my mind occupied, I play with my dogs or listen to music really loudly, I make list of the things I can do to improve my life and try to execute them, I also pray a lot