Do ex-boyfriends usually come back for sex

I read a very interesting article today.

link

Read and let me know what you think. Do ex boyfriends usually only come back for sex?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They certainly seem to try, lmao. About half of my exes have tried. One made sure I knew that he wanted me, but not to date me again. He periodically still hits me up under the guise of friendship, only to stop talking to me for a while after I mention anything about a boyfriend, because he knows that unlike HIM, I'm a loyal partner and won't stray from the person I'm with. So he's not getting any. Another actually wanted me back for a relationship as well, once he realized how good he'd had it with me before he screwed it up TWICE. I wasn't going back a third time, haha.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• No, not at all. It's just that it's exciting to see each other again after a long separation, and if you still are attracted to each other, often one thing leads to another...

And sometimes both people are up for sex with someone they know, and like, when they are sure it won't lead to any emotional entanglement since you're ALREADY broken up..

0|0
    0|0
  • Even if they do come back, I disagree if it states that the relationship would be a stronger bond.

I would imagine it ending badly

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, for sex, usually

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Unless they genuinely miss you or want you back orher than that yes they do.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think the article is accurate. ha ha I would never have sex with an ex, but well anything can happen.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes