Do ex-boyfriends usually come back for sex

I read a very interesting article today.

link

Read and let me know what you think. Do ex boyfriends usually only come back for sex?

53

Most Helpful Girl

• They certainly seem to try, lmao. About half of my exes have tried. One made sure I knew that he wanted me, but not to date me again. He periodically still hits me up under the guise of friendship, only to stop talking to me for a while after I mention anything about a boyfriend, because he knows that unlike HIM, I'm a loyal partner and won't stray from the person I'm with. So he's not getting any. Another actually wanted me back for a relationship as well, once he realized how good he'd had it with me before he screwed it up TWICE. I wasn't going back a third time, haha.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE