Please help I'm an addict and selling my body

I am an alcoholic. I NEED vodka or beer or anything. some boys at my high school are aware of my situation considering I am a pretty popular girl in my grade. so anyways my ex boyfriend recently told me that if I had hooked up with him and hung out with him that he would guarantee me alcohol. I know that this is basically prostitution but I need it you don't understand. some other boys have been hinting at this concept as well. opinions?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Which is it? You either need it to the extent that you are willing to whore yourself out for it, OR you don't need it that badly and also maybe you still want to whore yourself out for it because... I don't know why you'd do that. My opinion is that you should not do that. That's an awfully slippery slope. Once you slap a price tag on yourself like that, it's hard to get out of the mindset that you're anything more than chattel. If you know you can be bought and sold for cheap liquor, how will you ever expect anyone else to value you? How will you ever value yourself?

Don't do this to yourself. I don't know if you are serious or if you're trolling, but I'm going to treat you like you ARE serious. And I'm going to tell you that you may think this is not a big deal, and that you are wrong about that. It will change you, if you do this. It will change who you are, how you see yourself, and how you will allow others to treat you.

I'm not even going to go into the havoc you are wreaking on your body, or what you can expect if you continue down this road. you can find that out for yourself- go visit a long term care facility, or your local psych ward, or any dialysis unit. If you like what you see there, then by all means- keep to this path. But the damage you are doing to your body is nothing compared to the destruction you will do to your headspace if you prostitute yourself.

link

Do something. If you need help finding resources in your area, you can message me if you want. I'll do my best.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• You need to stop seeking for attention

0|0
    0|0
  • dont do this talk to your parents, teachers, guidance counselor. Any adult figure. Tell them everything and they will get you all the alcohol classes you need to be in.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are way too young to be an alcoholic. I have never heard of a minor being this dependent on alcohol. You need to get therapy immediately.

2|1
    0|0
    • ok I was being extremely melodramatic I'm not an alcoholic, but I do depend on it to some extent

• If you really are considering selling your body for alcohol then you still need to get therapy. When a woman sells her body it tends to feel her with shame, and poisons her view of all men, causing relationship problems for the rest of her life.

What Girls Said 2

• seek for help from a school counselor, or an outside therapist. If you accept to do it once then you will have that label forever.

0|0
    0|0
  • rehab. this site can't help you

2|2
    0|0
    • Thats right. She isn't even part of it. She would probably just insult you anyways like she did me because I told her not to eat cheese and made a question that isn't really in a form a question that I really can't delete

Recommended myTakes