Please help I'm an addict and selling my body

I am an alcoholic. I NEED vodka or beer or anything. some boys at my high school are aware of my situation considering I am a pretty popular girl in my grade. so anyways my ex boyfriend recently told me that if I had hooked up with him and hung out with him that he would guarantee me alcohol. I know that this is basically prostitution but I need it you don't understand. some other boys have been hinting at this concept as well. opinions?

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Which is it? You either need it to the extent that you are willing to whore yourself out for it, OR you don't need it that badly and also maybe you still want to whore yourself out for it because... I don't know why you'd do that. My opinion is that you should not do that. That's an awfully slippery slope. Once you slap a price tag on yourself like that, it's hard to get out of the mindset that you're anything more than chattel. If you know you can be bought and sold for cheap liquor, how will you ever expect anyone else to value you? How will you ever value yourself?

Don't do this to yourself. I don't know if you are serious or if you're trolling, but I'm going to treat you like you ARE serious. And I'm going to tell you that you may think this is not a big deal, and that you are wrong about that. It will change you, if you do this. It will change who you are, how you see yourself, and how you will allow others to treat you.

I'm not even going to go into the havoc you are wreaking on your body, or what you can expect if you continue down this road. you can find that out for yourself- go visit a long term care facility, or your local psych ward, or any dialysis unit. If you like what you see there, then by all means- keep to this path. But the damage you are doing to your body is nothing compared to the destruction you will do to your headspace if you prostitute yourself.

link

Do something. If you need help finding resources in your area, you can message me if you want. I'll do my best.