My boyfriend prefers his family and friends

iv been with my boyfriend for 4 years now and we use to do everything together as when I met him I kept him out of trouble stopped him from going out with the people he was getting In trouble with but now he just don't want to spend anytime with me he's started lieing about things he prefers to spend days on end with his parents or his friends going to the pub but when I ask him to spend a day with me he makes up excuses saying he's busy when he's not now ever since he got his moped he's gotten even more worser ill ring him up and ill ask him when he will be back and he will be like I don't no I'm out with my friends or I'm not coming back tonight then when he eventually comes down he expects me to show him some love but I don't feel like it but even when I get time to spend with him his parents always phone him up and he will always end up going up to them and he wants me to go up there sometimes and I just don't feel like going up there I just want to chill out for a day iv confronted him about it but he don't listen all he says every time is that's life live with it

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Well tell him that your life is different, and tell him, your happy for him to spend time away from you, but your willing to be approached by guys who will show you more attention than he does, if this don't warn him that he's losing you, then its time to move on,x