The signs of when a guy is playing you?

I met a guy about 3 weeks to a month ago at the park. Things were chilled out at first but then he started texting me on a daily basis. We met up again, went out for a drink and just plainly sat and spoke for hours on end. A week went by and we met again, smoked up. The next day I invited him over to mine to see a movie, things were okay, we started kissing told each other that we didn't think either of us were interested and sorted that out. Only problem I had was that he was very very gropey when we first kissed, and I mean really gropey as in he had his hand in my bra within minutes. The next day we decided to drink together, and this day he was extremely gropey as well, and this was in public. We came back to my place and ended up sleeping together. He still texts me on a daily basis but I feel things went a little too fast and that he is playing me, since I think he's an amazing guy. . What are your thoughts?

Thank you very much.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• i do not see the game here. You slept with a guy. The guy is texting you the next day. He is hanging out with you. If you want to know if he is playing you the next step is to withhold sex. Keep texting him being flirty etc.. but do not sleep with him. If he moves on then you know you got played.