Is my boyfriend cheating on me?

We have been together for about a year and a half. He used to be a player but claims that he has changed. He cheated on me many times during the first of our relationship. He isn't the type of person to use the word love unless he means it. He has told me he loves me. I believe that. He cheated on me again and we broke up for 4 months. We barely spoke during that time. I was the one who told him not to speak to me. After 4 months, we saw each other and decided to get back together. We have been back together for a little over a month. It was great at first but now I'm not sure. He says he doesn't want anyone else but m and that if he did want someone else that he would break up with me. He parties a lot and hangs out with people I tell him not to. I have legitimate reasons to ask him not to be around certain people. (Girls that have tried to get with him or tried to break us up). I saw that he messaged a girl and said 'Goodnight beautiful'. He says that he was drunk and he didn't mean to send that to her. He said he wasn't paying attention and is used to typing that from sending it to me. I don't know if I believe him. We've barely spoken in the last few days when he usually spends most nights at my house. We usually have sex every night. But we only had sex twice in over a week. Even when he was here. Is he cheating on me? Or am I just paranoid?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I'm first going to point out that if he has told you he loves you but he is willing to cheat multiple times then sadly he might not mean it. When you love someone that's the only person you want to be with and can see yourself with 20 years later. Or at least to me that's what it is. And if he isn't willing to respect you by you asking him not to hang out with certain people then you should definitely talk to him about that since if he truly lived you he'd be OK with that. But lastly I can not tell you for sure whether he is cheating on you but there is a possibility that he is. And also if he was drunk and he texted a girl with perfect (for how he types) grammar then he most likely wasn't drunk. My ex was drunk many times and texted me and he could barely type and he didn't even have a touch screen that would make it easier to mess up on. So all in all there is always a possibility that he is cheating. Talk to him or even other people of he won't say anything and try to find out. Worst comes to worst then break up with him.

Hope this helped :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE