"That" girl. Advice please!!

When I was in high school I was extremely naive. I moved from a private school to a very large public school and started getting a lot of attention I'd never received before. Long story short, I fell for the quarter back (the "it" guy) and ended up sleeping together on multiple occasions, hoping one day his loose promises of becoming his girlfriend might become real. Well, it's three years later now and ever since I've thrown myself at a lot of guys, still having those hopes it might become something. It's finally time, I want to create a new image. I'm trying hard not to fall for one night stands and become respectable, a girl that a guy might want for more that one night. But, every time I gain a bit of confidence I hear comments like "hey man that's the chick that slept with jack right? You think I can get on her" or messages like "hey I hear you like football players" or I go on a date with a guy and the next night he sends me nude pictures.

I'm completely lost as to what to do. I'm at a stage that I'm ready for a relationship but where I'm from everyone knows everyone and it feels completely impossible to recreate myself.

Can you please give me some advice?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• You will have to wait until you're out of hs now to recreate yourself. For now, don't go out with anyone at all, tell guys that you've decided to change your style.

You'll have forgotten about all this within a year of graduation, take my word for it.