Did I do something THAT terrible?

Been together for two months.

Stayed the night Friday, and because my boyfriend does not have a bed, my back is still hurting. He wanted me to come over and stay again, so I did. I bought Chinese and he and I were on the couch watching a movie. He falls asleep, I put his glasses up, and went home. The guy was working all day in the sun, so I didn't want to wake him. Can't sleep on his floor again. on top of that, I have a dog at home that could be taken out, and not cooped up (she would have been in a room for 12 hours, doing no telling what). Was going to go home early anyway. Three hours later, I get a call. Naturally, at 4AM, I am thinking the worst. Looking at my cell, I had missed two other calls from him. called him back, and he is severely aggravated. Not yelling, nor was he cussing. I told him that he looked too cute too wake up and I didn't want to sleep in the bedroom by myself. He just said he would talk to me in the morning. then I have a >:-\ in a text. We are almost thirty, are we really getting this upset? I then send a text and said that there were some factors that led to my decision to go home. If you are still upset. I'm very sorry. Glasses are on the table.I get that it is not fun waking up and your person not be there, but I feel like the calling was a bit excessive.

23

Most Helpful Girl

• He's being overly sensitive here. I can see how it would be disappointing to wake up and not see your SO there. It's nice to wake up to someone.

I would explain to him what you said here. You had an issue sleeping on the floor at his place (who wouldn't? Floors aren't the best place to sleep). And you had a dog that needed letting out.(This is very understandable as a dog can only hold their pee for so long, or stay cooped up in a house for so long before they get agitated and start getting into things).

He should not have been so grumpy on the phone. It's not that big of a deal you left. Yes, I'm sure he is a bit disappointed he didn't wake up to you beside him, but hey, if he is that upset, invest in a bed, or at least an air mattress in the meantime, and maybe he could let you bring your dog?