Are my housemates "involved"?

The guy moved in a few months ago and the girl was here a year ago. They didn't know each other before then. The landlord has this rule that if 2 dating housemates break up, the one who moved in last has to leave. So if they were involved and broke up, the guy would have to leave in this case. They always sit next to each other, lean on each other, do their homework together and joke together. But I've never seen them kiss, flirt or hold hands. What's going on here?

Updates:
Now they're cuddling up on the couch again. It's getting really awkward.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably.

They seem awfully close & not too good about hiding it. Not kissing in front of you seems to be their only restraint.

Most of my friends that are girls are close but nothing like that.

Would you did all of that with a friend, a guy you didn't like, or an ex?

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Snce they'r housemates, it would be reall hard to say if they were 'involved', so it follows that no one could determine if they ever 'broke up!'

The landlord could never prove anything one way, or the other..!

0|0
    0|0
    • Sometimes friends cuddle..they have an agreement. Especially if they are housemates.

• No way to really tell from this other than to just ask them flat out. otherwise you may just have to sit back and see if there are more obvious signs, like kissing, holding hands, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • How's the awkward working out, now? Are you finding them in the shower together?

0|0
    0|0
    • Harharhar

They've been more distant the past few days because they both have finals, but I'm sure they'll be right there on the couch cuddling when summer break's over.

• Show All
    • Or to chase them away? Good idea

• Oh, you don't want to chase them away, you just want to cool things off. That way, you can enjoy watching the show without getting more involved than you'd be comfortable with. Some people would try to join, some would run from the room at the first motion. I think you're somewhere in between.

• Your housemates could be involved but you should always be suspicious

0|0
    0|0
  • i lived with a couple who never did showed affection. she actually came on to me a few times but we smoked so much weed in that house I didn't do anything in fear I was wrong

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• they're brilliant actors and did a good job not showing it in front of you

0|0
    0|0
  • It could be that they're just really good friends.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes