Are my housemates "involved"?

The guy moved in a few months ago and the girl was here a year ago. They didn't know each other before then. The landlord has this rule that if 2 dating housemates break up, the one who moved in last has to leave. So if they were involved and broke up, the guy would have to leave in this case. They always sit next to each other, lean on each other, do their homework together and joke together. But I've never seen them kiss, flirt or hold hands. What's going on here?

Now they're cuddling up on the couch again. It's getting really awkward.

26

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably.

They seem awfully close & not too good about hiding it. Not kissing in front of you seems to be their only restraint.

Most of my friends that are girls are close but nothing like that.

Would you did all of that with a friend, a guy you didn't like, or an ex?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE