When you feel like it's tme to change and move out, even without a full time job, where did you move to?

Basically how far away dd you move from your parents, and I mean really out, not go to college and go back to mama's house. Did you stay in the same city, or completely change environments? what were your circumstances like before and after you moved out?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I moved clear acrossed the world to Europe for a few years. But I came back home. I think it's good to get out & see other things. It expands your horizons & makes you rely on yourself in ways you didn't think you were able to do before. I've always moved by myself. my mom came with me to help me settle in (and give her peace of mind ;) ) But she stayed for perhaps a week, and I had to decide how life was going to be from there. I'm a total advocate for moving just for the sake of seeing something new. Why not? If you don't have anything holding you down (children / responsibilities) now is the time to do it.

However, you also need to plan it out. Unless you're a trust fund baby, I'd recommend saving enough money to survive for 6 months without a job. Because you don't know what you're financial future is there, you need to prepare and give yourself a cushion to live on.

But of luck & I hope your next adventure works out well for you!