Should I stay or should I go? HELP

So recently a random dude called me and told me my girlfriend and him have been seeing each other for 4 months. I drove 6 hours to see her and to confront her about it and she told me it was her ex best friend trying to get back at her. I don't know if it should believe this because she then made lunch for her so called "ex-best friend". Ever since I got that phone call I Haven't been able to trust my girlfriend and I sit around worrying all the time about if she is with this other dude. She says she doesn't talk to him any more but how am I supposed to know that when I'm 6 hours way. I really care about her but I just don't know if I can be with her. We have been getting in to fights lately and we never used to. I feel like I am being used by her. I am always there for her trying to be the best boyfriend I can be from 6 hours away but its so hard when she turns to weed and partying. She turns every argument in to my fault. I am always apologizing. I put in so much effort in to the relationship so it works and she doesn't put in any which makes it seem like she doesn't care if it works or not. Some one please tell me what to do? do I stay with her or do I go?
Is there any positive in this? Is there anyone that thinks she is being honest about everything and I'm just over thinking it.

71

Most Helpful Girl

• Agree with Timothy. A long-distance relationship is difficult to maintain and the bottom line is that both people have to put forth the effort; you just stated that your girlfriend is not doing that. You feel you are being used, that she doesn't take responsibility when you have disagreements, and to top it all off, you suspect she's cheating on you. All of this makes you unhappy and justifiably so. You've tried talking to her about it to no avail. It's clearly not working out so I suggest you cut your ties, move on, and find someone worthy.