How to break up with a guy?

My boyfriend and me are just way to different at first I thought I'd learn to embrace it, enjoy the ways he was different but it's just driving me mad. He's really laid back, go with the flow, who cares sort of attitude. I'm really intense, extreanly drivin, and a bit of a worry wart so we clash a lot. He's also very very sexual and I'm way more timid in that area and all the dirty talk and the constant mention of it in every conversation is a huge turn off for me. He also has a hard time keeping commitments like dates or plans to hangout or whatever. I know it's not right but he kinda lack confidence in himself and I've always been the dumpee not the dumper I don't know how to say it without sounding like a bitch.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• What? I always thought girls like insecure guys? No self confidence...big turn on