Why does he ignore me for a week after my ex leaves?

I have lived in my apartment for about to years now I like this guy that says hi to me but he is in a relationship with a women and her two kids from a previous marriage. My ex boyfriend and I are still pretty good friends and he comes over and spends the night sometimes. A lot of the times we fight and my ex is very loud. But I've noticed that after my ex leaves ever time my neighbor ignores me for a week usually he says hi to me if he is out. But he just ignores me if he is out until I make him something sweet to butter him up.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he doesn't like hearing you fight? Kids are numbskulls and you're just one of the bunch; you invite this dude over, fight with him, have the ability of foresight ( which makes it your fault ) and disrupt his life and his family. You, you're not the bad neighbor, but the package that comes with you is just crap.

I know I'd hate you.

0|0
    0|0
    • The only time I'm loud is when my ex is over. My neighbors are much louder and I've heard them fight a ton since I've lived here. After a week he is back to his friendly self.

• Have you consider he might not love them either? And yes after a week he forget and moves on with life like all other sensible beings. It doesn't mean he you don't upset him. Poor man.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• It seems that your ex is his good friend, or your ex made a bad imiage of you to him

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes