When your ex deletes you off fb...

How does it make you feel?

I'm considering deleting my ex off fb. We were together for 2 years. He moved on quickly after we broke up. Told his new girlfriend he loved her quickly too. And we've met once since breaking up and he still showed feelings for me.

I still have a lot of feelings for him, but have been no contact for over 2 months. And I don't look at his fb really. But should I do it?

How have you felt when an ex deleted you off fb?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You should do the same, If you two ended in "good terms". The best thing is some space in between you two. That will keep you from chicking his Facebook, or assuming "this girl" is flirting with him and things like that.

Im finally dating my Ex after almost 4 months, and we still haven't added each other on social media, I think it's healthy. I mean it feels odd, sad and whatever you want to call it. But those photos where uploaded from somewhere else, so you won't delete those photos forever.

It's hard but they're only digital memoirs.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• you shouldn't go on his fb, delete him so you can move on in life, and if you want to add him a year or two down the road I am sure it be fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't even notice.

a) it's only Facebook

b) it's my ex. Whatever she does, has no bearing on me. I don't look at her blogs or anything once we break up. She's cut from my life. Period.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, you should do it.

If it is done it is a major step that you are moving forward in moving on.

If an ex did this to me, it would only matter if I felt some way towards them.

0|0
    0|0
  • i wouldn't care or notice

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes