Cheating fiancé should I call the other woman?

I found some texts on my fiancé's phone that lead me to believe he is cheating on me. Should I contact the girl and if so what do I say? Please advise...

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Find proof first, then tell you fiance that you know. If I were you I would do it completely calm, as If I don't care he did it. I would do the thing from the girl on 9gag, that she wrote him a letter where it said that she took all fo his stuff and left it when they first shared a kiss, first had sex all those important places, saying she wouldn't break anything from him but she would not promise htat other people would take his stuff

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Are you sure? What did they say?

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't have proof that they actually slept together but I do have proof that something inappropriate was/is going on. They called each other sexy and she said I miss you too babe along with talking bad about me...

• Show All
    • Yeah I'm not mad at the other woman even though she did know about me. I just want to get info from her. Am I beig crazy?

• She knew about you, so she's a scum bag, but the world of full of those people. What information do you hope to get from her?

• Accusing someone (especially if there was nothing going on) is a sure fire way to nuke your marriage.

Be very sure you want to pull that trigger, considering you have no proof.

You can't (repeat CAN'T) unpull that trigger, once pulled.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't have proof that they actually slept together but I do have proof that something inappropriate was/is going on. They called each other sexy and she said I miss you too babe along with talking bad about me.

What Girls Said 3

• dig deeper. find enough evidence before jumping to conclusions. but I won't like it either if I find out my man is calling some other girl names like sexy or saying they miss them etc... or vice versa. that is cheating right there.

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you think I should confront the girl? I just eat to ask her if they are currently talking and what was/is going on between them.

• do you know this girl personally? like is she a co worker of his?

• I think. You should call the girl and tell her your fiance has told you everytihng to conform that something happened, tape the co vo or something and the confront your fiance

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep your eyes open and wait for concrete proof before you do anything. What if he isn't cheating?

0|1
    0|0
    • He may not be actually cheating by having sex but the texts were very inappropriate for someone who is engaged.

• She was talking bad about you or he was? I guess if I read stuff that was disturbing enough, that would be enough for me to end the relationship. If my fiance was talking crap about me to another woman, along with calling her sexy 'i miss you', I'd probably be done right there. Couldn't trust him after that.

• I don't know who said what. I was only able to see limited texts because I was on the iPhone spotlight search. I'm trying to find a way to retrieve deleted messages so I can see who said what...

Recommended myTakes