Cheating fiancé should I call the other woman?

I found some texts on my fiancé's phone that lead me to believe he is cheating on me. Should I contact the girl and if so what do I say? Please advise...

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Find proof first, then tell you fiance that you know. If I were you I would do it completely calm, as If I don't care he did it. I would do the thing from the girl on 9gag, that she wrote him a letter where it said that she took all fo his stuff and left it when they first shared a kiss, first had sex all those important places, saying she wouldn't break anything from him but she would not promise htat other people would take his stuff