Have you ever cheated on your s/o?

Just gonna say some junk to get this post requirement out the way. Have you ever cheated on your s/o?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • We were on a break
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never cheated in any of my relationships. Cheating to me is so morally repulsive, I've always been a huge stickler for loyalty in every kind of relationship in my life. I think think that if I ever came close to it, it would mean that I was unhappy in whatever relationship I was already in. And that to me would mean that I need to end the relationship because there's no honor in cheating. Leaving someone and then immediately starting something [romantic or sexual] with someone else is still a slap in the face to the person being broken up with, of course, but if it happened to me, I would appreciate my then ex-partner 'doing the right thing' and not going behind my back with no care for my feelings. I'm not into hurting others, I tend to be ruled by my emotions and also highly empathetic, so I like to treat others how I'd prefer to be treated, as much as I can.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• No. I have never cheated and never will. That's not the kind of person I am and I can't stand cheaters.

0|1
    0|1
  • B, I would end things up with the guy first.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have cheated in a few relationships.

1|0
    0|2
    • Why do you think you cheated?

• Show All
    • You got one. Deal with it bro.

• You deserve to be lectured if you're gonna be a twat though.

I'd hope you at least learned by now it's wrong.

What Guys Said 5

• lol so far more women have voted yes than men.

Oh ya, "men are the cheaters" alright... /sarcasm.

0|3
    0|0
  • Nope, not my style.

I am surprised that more women than men cheated, ahahaha maybe women are more honest?... naw.

Well anyways no I have not and I don't worry about being cheated on, I am a good guy and if she fails to see that well good riddance!

0|0
    0|0
  • No way I would never!

0|0
    0|0
  • no. cheating is wrong and immoral.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never cheated. I've diskliked cheating, divorce, unfaithfulness, etc. since I was old enough to start dating. This has made me take relationships slow and never rush things.

Never been cheated on, or at least not that I've noticed. I've broken up with most of the girls I've dated.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes