Have you ever cheated on your s/o?

Just gonna say some junk to get this post requirement out the way. Have you ever cheated on your s/o?
  • Yes
  • No
  • We were on a break
    Vote C

55

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never cheated in any of my relationships. Cheating to me is so morally repulsive, I've always been a huge stickler for loyalty in every kind of relationship in my life. I think think that if I ever came close to it, it would mean that I was unhappy in whatever relationship I was already in. And that to me would mean that I need to end the relationship because there's no honor in cheating. Leaving someone and then immediately starting something [romantic or sexual] with someone else is still a slap in the face to the person being broken up with, of course, but if it happened to me, I would appreciate my then ex-partner 'doing the right thing' and not going behind my back with no care for my feelings. I'm not into hurting others, I tend to be ruled by my emotions and also highly empathetic, so I like to treat others how I'd prefer to be treated, as much as I can.