Destiny or Denial? Is it just wrong?

My boyfriend and I love each other. We're in love with each other, really, like I can't even explain. If we're away from each other we both die a little inside. We are use to being together 24/7. But its just not working out. We don't understand each other at all. There's tons of love but no understanding. Somehow it just seems to be all falling apart all the time but when we decide its time to not do this to each other anymore something always gets in the way. Something always brings us back to each other. Be it family, friends, or each other we just come right back and get our hopes up. We both care about one another but we can never seem to be on the same page. We see each other together in the future but find ourselves arguing/disagreeing all the time. What's wrong with us? Should we keep trying/try harder or should we finally just stop?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• This sounds like a really difficult situation to deal with, and I'm sorry it isn't working out. The thing that really sticks out for me is that you have both agreed to end it more than once. Friends and family don't know what's going on in your relationship, so even if they do interfere it shouldn't be considered as "destiny." Only the two of you know what's happening and how you feel, and if you know it isn't working, then that's all that matters.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE