Just told my ex I got a new man :)

Which is a lie but I'd been waiting for him to hit me up one day and of course regretful. Long story short, he suddenly broke up with me back in December. We saw each other a few times after that but then he had a new girl he was speaking to which he hid and I found out about anyways so I had told him I do not wish to speak again and that was that. 5 weeks after that he broke the silence and asked to get together , smoke and talk Because he miss me etc. he wanted to meet up and He called me 5 times in the last 10 days and I did not pick up. Anyways when he asked to talk face to face via text I texted back "I got a new man."

He hasn't said anything all day yet

I just wanna know how he might be feeling now

Now this episode can be forever over

I've been over it - its been 6 months. that's why I was calm and was able to say that to him. I do not have a boyfriend but I'm seeing someone (FWB)

I just wanna know how men feel in similar situations

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys don't deal with emotions like girls, unfortunately. Since things didn't work out with the new girl, he figured he would try to get free attention from you again. Since you said no with the "new boyfriend" comment, he just moving on. He's not feeling anything.