Have you ever wanted to move some place else?

Where do you live now? And is there some other country/town/state you would love to move to? And why?

I am in Germany at the moment (bilingual familly) and my biggest dream is to live in an English countryside for a year or two and then move to states and settle there.

73

Most Helpful Guy

• I want to visit and maybe move to New Zealand, because it is the closest place to middle earth here on the planet. :-D

Second reason it's home of the Kiwi bird, my second favorite animal

• I love the "middle earth" reason :D I wish they named middlands (uk) middle earth, just for pure fun :D

• nah, never gonna happen. New Zealand already holds the rights to that hahaha. Anyways, they have Scotland home of the Highlander which is also immortal. :-P