Short term relationship. Ugly ending. Any advice?

I met this girl 6 months after a 3 year relationship. I wasn't looking to date somehow someway we started dating but I was still speaking with ex and quite uncomfortable taking this new one out in my exes city. We would meet everyday and just make out, not much more. Valentine's I took her for dinner. A month later she said she couldn't anymore she was having problems...basically she broke up nicely. Since then she and I both have tried to communicate about a month ago we went out 4. Times made out. I thought we were in a relationship only for her to leave again. Again small communication...then I heard something and got angry messaged her to give me my stuff back after asking her to meet. She gave me them and I tied them back to her car. Now 2 weeks laters I'm still blocked and we've had no contact. What would everyone advice to get her back.
Basically she thinks I said give me everything back because I asked her to a drink she said ya but I'm with my friend. I replied never mind don't want a drink just bring me all my stuff. Then I see her with her friend I'm holding my hand on head in frustration going to buy cigarettes (I'd just stopped for a week) so I MSG you know I wish you always happy don't mind my ups and downs.im freaked out, you freak me out. She replies ok
So later I notice I'm all over the place and I MSG her, I wish I could be a man for you but I can't I can't take care of myself now let alone you or any other girl. I love you with all my heart I wish you the best...she never got it because I was blocked. I really want her but if I can somehow make peace up with her ill be satisfied with that ...any suggestions?

20