My ex is trying to ruin my life! Help...

We were together during a break Me and my Husband had early in our relationship (way before marriage) we stayed friends and Stopped talking when I got married because I want to be a good loyal wife and don't need distractions. Well someone gave him my number and he started testing me telling me he loves me and wants me back and asked if I still cared about him, I said yeah but things are different. I love my husband and daughter and won't risk loosing my family. I made it clear nothing is going to happen between us... Now, I'm getting random texts and call from numbers I don't recognize saying I know what your husband does at night Mrs.(insert last name here) ... I know where my husband is at all times lol he's either with me or at work with my brother... I know he's not doing anything bad or wrong. I truly feel like this is my ex trying to sabotage my relationship and I'm scared he's going to try contacting my husband which will start problems...what should I do? I've blocked him on mine and my husbands db but a fake profile is easily made...

He knows everything, its just the fact that I know if he hears about it its going to open closed wounds and make him mad at me again, This guy freaking called DURING my baby shower about a year ago making a huge scene asking if the baby was his and stuff when I hadn't seen him in over 2 years. He's freaking insane. my husband knows he's insane but it breaks his heart whenever he pops back up. Thank you everyone tho.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell your husband about this if he isn't aware already. The worse thing you can do is try to keep it a secret or try to fix the problem on your own. This is some crazy ex we're talking about here...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE