My ex is trying to ruin my life! Help...

We were together during a break Me and my Husband had early in our relationship (way before marriage) we stayed friends and Stopped talking when I got married because I want to be a good loyal wife and don't need distractions. Well someone gave him my number and he started testing me telling me he loves me and wants me back and asked if I still cared about him, I said yeah but things are different. I love my husband and daughter and won't risk loosing my family. I made it clear nothing is going to happen between us... Now, I'm getting random texts and call from numbers I don't recognize saying I know what your husband does at night Mrs.(insert last name here) ... I know where my husband is at all times lol he's either with me or at work with my brother... I know he's not doing anything bad or wrong. I truly feel like this is my ex trying to sabotage my relationship and I'm scared he's going to try contacting my husband which will start problems...what should I do? I've blocked him on mine and my husbands db but a fake profile is easily made...

Updates:
He knows everything, its just the fact that I know if he hears about it its going to open closed wounds and make him mad at me again, This guy freaking called DURING my baby shower about a year ago making a huge scene asking if the baby was his and stuff when I hadn't seen him in over 2 years. He's freaking insane. my husband knows he's insane but it breaks his heart whenever he pops back up. Thank you everyone tho.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell your husband about this if he isn't aware already. The worse thing you can do is try to keep it a secret or try to fix the problem on your own. This is some crazy ex we're talking about here...

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• This crossed the line into scary a while ago. Have you thought about applying for a restraining order? The comments about knowing where your husband is can be interpreted as a threat. While it doesn't seem to be intended that way, messages such as those he sense may be grounds to legally block him from contacting you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just let him be, and tell your husband. It's not like you're seeing the guy right now, right? Your husband and you should a be a team, and a team communicates with each other. Hiding stuff from the rest of the team is when sh*t starts to go wrong.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• you have to tell your husband or else it will look bad on you. communication is needed so that you can face this problem. if your husband knows then you both can work against it and deal with the problem together. plus he will appreciate it if you tell him what's happening instead of hiding it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes