What do I need for moving out for the first time?

My boyfriend and I are moving out of my parents place and into our own in 11 days! I believe we bought most things we need but I want to know if we're forgetting anything? We've bought:

Cleaning products, utensils for eating and cooking, eating set (plates, bowls), cookware set for stove and oven, mixing bowls, storage containers, paper towel, water jug, bake set, kitchen towels, hand towels, bathroom towels, measuring cups-spoons... can't remember what else to include!

We have a bed, 2 dressers, night stand, 2 couches, TV stand, computer desk, dining table, book stand.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• just buy stuff as you need it , wait till your moved in and then go out and buy what you need . don't waste money on stuff now when you don't really know what you will need there , as soon is you move in you'll quickly realize what to get

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• It's not a good idea to move out if you're not married. Trust me

0|0
    1|0
  • you need a TV with your TV stand, food and pepper and salt, a fan because its getting hot out.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• and iron, washing machine, a coffee table for the couches, lamps or photos to decorate, duvets and sheets.

0|0
    0|0
  • a TV and food.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes