What should my next move be ?

Been hanging out with this girl for awhile now , I recently told her that I like her. But her response was that she likes hanging with me but she does not like me that way. She says that she can see herself liking me that way but at the moment no.

I told her that I appreciate that she was upfront and honest about it she say then said she usually tries to be as she has had guy frineds that have stop talking to her as they think she was leading them on. At the moment I still talk to her like we never had that conversation but I really don't know what my next move is as I get the feeling I am being tested as her relationship was almost 2 years ago and she is just being cautious but at the same time I am tired of having these kind of female friends

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Still be her friend but back off some. See if she starts to miss you it might bring her feelings out for you and she might come to and realize she likes you. This is coming from someone who never realizes she likes someone until they are already gone and have given up!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• you should just wait and see if she grows feelings for you, but try and look for other girls

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I agree with the Anon girl. You can still be her friend, but back off a little. You owe it to yourself to find another girl and ask her out.

You friend can't exactly blame you for this - she knew you were looking for a girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes