Do divorced women have more realistic expectations?

Do women who have been divorced before have more realistic expectations in their future relationships? Instead of expecting to have a fairytale life, wouldn't they know that it's not always going to be perfect compared to someone who hasn't been married.

1211

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure, I guess they become more realistic and open, it all depends on the woman. I've seen different kind of women act totally different after a divorce.

The ones I have witnessed are:

-depressed taken back and doesn't want anything to do with men ever again, I think she also turned lesbian ( aunt of mine )

-the I'm still young and gonna live life to the fullest, they go to clubs and meet new people and become very out going. ( potential cougars )

-I don't trust any men ever again type, but marries again within a year. Divorces pretty fast too, these go through so many marriages.

-I can't live without a man and need someone in my life ( desperate women )

-The next man has to prove himself he is so worthy of me that our relationship will be like a rock ( these are the single for life ladies, another aunt of mine )

Honestly, I think these types goes for men too. Though most of the guys I know, are in a stable relationship, only one of my friends I can portray as a loose cannon and just keeps sleeping around with any girl he can get. We've deemed him as a lost cause and will probably never grow up.