Is there anything your Ex girlfriend can do or say to win you back when you have moved on?

I am just wondering for the guys out there, is there anything a former girlfriend could say to you to win you back, (assuming you still had some level of feelings for her) even if you had moved on with someone new and the feelings for your ex were more of a caring feeling?

If your ex begged you to get back together and by doing so pushed you to the point where you cut all contact with her, is there anything she can do to redeem herself in your eyes, besides no contact of course! lol! Is there anything she can say to mend the relationship and make it so you would want to talk to her again. I guess that is the real question here...

Thanks!

Please don't just say forget it...move on,..or anything like that, I really want to know what works to get the guy to respond favorably.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• There's nothing she can say. She's an ex for a deep reason

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • What if it's not a deep reason? Maybe he still cares for her on a deeper level but needs to be reminded.