Do guys enjoy seeing how nervous girls are around them? That's ego boosting huh?

I went out for the first time with this guy who we both have feelings for each other. He has told me he likes me a lot but we have agreed to be friends to get to know each other better first. When we went out, it was clear that it was not a date but just a hang out.

During the whole time, he just couldn't keep his hands off either my shoulder or my waist for longer than 5 minutes. It did seem like that at one point, he wanted to move lower but managed to control himself and lock his hand right above. It's good because I would have stopped him and totally think less of him if he did move lower.

While we were walking, he suddenly just pulled me so close to him (to a point where I could feel that his thing was hard and all I had in my head was "OMG"). He locked me in his arms - we were looking at each other but I had my shoulder against his chest, so not entirely facing each other. He puckered up and I know in my heart that he ain't going to just move forward, there was no sign. I was a little nervous but I just laughed and said "what are you doing? you're crazy". He didn't say anything but just puckered up at me again and now I am really nervous. I am in his arms for too long. I was probably blushing really badly and he started laughing and said, "You're so shy! Look at you!" and I was trying to pull away while at the same time wanting to stay there. He then just stared at me and I was just trying to get away. He kept laughing/smiling and went on and said, "This is another reason why I like you. You're so shy. That's so cute. I can just stand here and look at this for the whole day." And I just felt so embarrassed and I was like, "C'mon, just let me go." He just continued locking me in his arms for a few more seconds "admiring" at what he's seeing and finally "released" me with a peck on my forehead.

He was REALLY having fun seeing how nervous I was. Some other guys who told me they liked me have said similar things to me before when I was so nervous and blushed around them. Do guys just enjoy that?It's probably ego boosting huh?

I usually can be really normal even when talking with guys who I have feelings for. I have no problem talking with them, flirting, or teasing them. It's just that when they suddenly get really close or when they say something so sweet that it really gets to me then I'd be like that.
  • Yes, no matter who's doing so.
  • Yes, but only with the girl they like.
  • No, not when it's the girl they like.
    Vote C
  • No, not at all, people should be comfortable around me.
    Vote D
  • Others?
    Vote E

17

Most Helpful Guy

• there's a girl at work and she gives me the biggest smile pretty much every time she sees me. brightens up my day knowing just my presence cheers someone up.

I wouldn't want to make someone feel too nervious because I know how unconfterbale it can be, with that said I do like girls blushing and acting shy because of me because I know I stir feelings inside them.