Would you ever get back with your ex?

I love him for over a year now, and I can't stop, everything reminds me of him. I've tried to get over him and move on but I reallyyy can't.

The problem is: he broke up with me a year ago after almost 4 month together, without a clear reason. He didn't have any relationships over the year. We talk sometime, but he doesn't really want to see me unless I come and we do things once in a while, I guess when needs some satisfaction, and there is no commitment. Like friends with benifits. Yeah, I want him back and for real. Is it possible? I mean, would you ever get back with your ex?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• There's a saying where I'm from - only a dog returns to his vomit.