Why won't he just end it?

My fiancé and I have been engaged for 2 years ( together for almost 6)... It's been really rocky on both ends. We have a child together. He complains a lot, and doesn't show me much positive attention, but expects perfection from me. Back in December he caught me flirting with women on the Internet and was extremely pissed. I stopped. He takes good care of us, and things aren't always bad. But I feel like he never cares about my feelings about anything.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds to me like you both need a bit of space to work out what you really want from this relationship. I understand that you have both been together a very long time and have a child together, but that is not a good reason to stay together if things are not working out... It will only become more destructive. Sounds to me like you both need to rekindle that spark that initially brought you together and that I assume you both had in the early part of the relationship. Have a break and see how much you miss each other or how much you both enjoy some time to yourselves, or maybe try to take a short holiday away together.

Either way I feel that the worst thing that you can both do is nothing so that you both end up miserable for a prolonged period of time, which is the last thing you want with a child. I hope you are both able to come up with a solution to this situation... :o)