How long is too long to wait before moving on?

There's this girl I've been seeing for just over a month now. We have gone out on dates almost every single day, except for Father's Day. She's slept over my house six times already, but we haven't done anything. I definitely don't want to push the issue, but suffice to say I'm not exactly feeling too great about the fact that we haven't had sex yet. I mean, after a month, you're either into me or you're not, right?

It's not that complicated, you either find me attractive or you don't. I either turn you on or I don't do it for you. At what point do I just say **** it and shake off this feeling of being unwanted? I don't want to be that guy that's just a nice guy to be in a relationship with, but a girl has to occasionally have sex with from time to time in order to keep that relationship going.

Guys, at what point do you just say **** it and move on?

11