What do you think of two babys mommas meeting each other?

My boyfriends ex wants to meet in order for their son to meet me and my baby we recently had a baby together. Now, this girl is like really crazy and I wasn't trying to really get involved with their situation. Like what do we have to talk about to each other any ways?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually think it's a great idea. You have to think of your children in this who ARE siblings. I know it might be awkward &/or difficult at times, but do it for their sake.---that's what the essence of being a good mother is. If your baby is brand new, you might have him tell her you do plan on meeting a little later on. I'm sure it's rather overwhelming with a new baby--the first three months can be very emotional & some women have post pardom depression. I'm not saying you guys have to become best buds, but it will make it easier on everyone if you can be cordial/get along so the kids can see each other & hopefully spend a little time at each others house in the future so they can know their sibling.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• What is a "baby mama". Is it any different that a mother?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• i think it is a really bad idea, also a very uncomfortable one

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad idea. That's baby momma drama.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's actually something you have to do when you grow up and you get involved with someone who has a baby momma be respectful and. Just do it and some mothers don't like their kids around people they do not know as in her and his child would be around you and she doesn't know you. Just because he has a kid with you now doesn't mean she disappears

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes