How do I get him to break up with his gf? :/

This is probably wrong but I really want to go out with this kid..He really likes me and the way he stares and talks about me to his friends you can tell he is really into me..There was this guy that was even calling him the "infatuated"..Whenever I say hi to him I leave him with the biggest smile on his face and when someone is talking to me he jumps in the conv and starts bothering me..We have been flirting a lot so I asked him if he had a girlfriend and he hesitated to answer but he finally nodded his head and said yes..i simply said okay in a perky voice and walked away and completly ignored him..I really want him ..What to do?

45

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh, man. This guy is probably a master-fisherman as well. He's carefully planted his hooks and he is reeling you in. The day after your panties hit his floor, you're going to wake up and find that he has moved on to his next "catch".

Look at it this way - he says he has a girlfriend and he's flirting like mad with you. Now, flash forward in time to when you're his girlfriend. Wanna bet he's flirting like mad with the next one?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE