How do I get him to break up with his gf? :/

This is probably wrong but I really want to go out with this kid..He really likes me and the way he stares and talks about me to his friends you can tell he is really into me..There was this guy that was even calling him the "infatuated"..Whenever I say hi to him I leave him with the biggest smile on his face and when someone is talking to me he jumps in the conv and starts bothering me..We have been flirting a lot so I asked him if he had a girlfriend and he hesitated to answer but he finally nodded his head and said yes..i simply said okay in a perky voice and walked away and completly ignored him..I really want him ..What to do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh, man. This guy is probably a master-fisherman as well. He's carefully planted his hooks and he is reeling you in. The day after your panties hit his floor, you're going to wake up and find that he has moved on to his next "catch".

Look at it this way - he says he has a girlfriend and he's flirting like mad with you. Now, flash forward in time to when you're his girlfriend. Wanna bet he's flirting like mad with the next one?

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• don't get him to break up with his gf.this is not ethic

0|0
    0|0
  • Interesting how you say "Kid'. Is he much younger than you are?

0|0
    0|0
    • No he is actually a year older

• This post reminds me of Chris rock.

"Women HATE women. You get any two girlfriends in this room, been girlfriends for 25 years, you put a man in between them, 'F*** that bitch. F***that bitch.' Guys are not like that. Guys actually think that there are other fish in the sea, and if a guy introduces his boy to his new girlfriend, and when they walk away, his boy goes, 'Aww man, she's nice, I gotta get me a girl LIKE that.' If a woman introduces her new man to here girlfriend, and they walk away, her girlfriend goes 'I gotta get HIM, and I will slit that bitches throat to do it.' Every girl in here got a girlfriend they don't trust around their man."

0|1
    0|0
    • I would never do that to one of my friends!

• Omg, this is so funny! Maybe because I've heard guys say that and I've also heard girls say that. Smh. Girls are sooooooooo mean!

• If I had a dollar for every-time a woman wanted to steal a man away from another woman... well you know the rest.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Why would you want to be the girl who breaks up a relationship? If you get to be his girlfriend he could do the same thing to you with another girl, have you thought of that?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think you should do something unless he breaks up with hig girlfriend before.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just keep ignoring him. Trust me, you shouldn't even think about trying to go out with a taken person. It's not right. You'll have to wait patiently.

0|1
    0|1
  • Well... you could maybe get a friend to tell his girlfriend that he was cheating with her. Or you could get that friend to make a scene to make it look like it. Maybe burst in, acting shocked to find him with another girl, and slapping him or something, before leaving. Something to destabilize things.

0|1
    0|1

Recommended myTakes