Would you put up with this?

About a month back my boyfriend started an extra job just purely for the extra cash to save for a motorbike he has wanted for AGES. Since he has started he has put it before everything including me.. yes he has treated me to some dinners/lunches and bought me things but I really don't care about that sh*t. we barely ever spend time together now (only if I beg and get upset) cause he's always off delivering, so the times I am actually home, cause I work and study, he's always off somewhere else..

when ever I try and talk to him about it, he tells me, "we spend time with each other when we sleep".

which is funny cause sometimes he doesn't even make it home cause he stay out at a friends house to sleep cause he has a driving curfew..

i just don't know how to get it through to his head that I miss him and that I want to spend time with him.. I have told him that but he won't listen too me or doesn't care..

today is our one year and a half anniversary..

we were planning to have dinner (my shout) and for him to pick me up from college so I could get ready then we could go out..

he forgets to pick me up..

tells me he's not going to come back and pick me up (we live a 5-7minute drive away from my college)

tells me that he has to work tonight..

then goes go-carting... without me.. with no care in the world that its a special day for us and that I'm not with him..

Now I'm home alone..trying to study without having a mental breakdown and crying, thinking about moving out and worst of all thinking about my ex (who for our 1.5 years paid for our dinner and a bridge climb at sunset together (as a surprise)).. and thinking why the heck am I still with him hen he treats me like this...

What would you do...? I need advice.. am I over thinking? being unfair?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Try and build your own social life up. Go out, have fun without him. Just as he's doing.

Also, if you're not happy, tell him, if he won't listen, leave him. You only live once, no point in being living it being unhappy.