Do I tell my ex I'm still angry at him. we are msging

ok, we had a really sh*tty relationship, like he would ignore me andi would go crazy and cause sh*t. I guess hejust wanted to sleep with me.

he popped up again, we're just msging over Facebook. I've turned down his invites like four times and I keep on faux inviting him out although I have no intentions of ever following through.

do I tell him I'm still angry at him for everything. it has been a ear but he's such a f***er. I'm still mad and I need to work through my feelings of resentment towards him. will telling him help?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are mad at him, let it out. I used to get in touch with my ex's, just because I missed them, but there was a lot of resentment too so I'd just jump on the chance and put them to shame just because I thought they deserved it. It was a great relief.

• i told him I was still mad, he asked what did he do wrong? I hate it when people play dumb

• Tell him what he did wrong even if he does play dumb but don't come off as too angry just yet when you are explaining what mistake he did. :)